T-DOC provides mobile on-site computer maintenance, support and consulting services. (Herein referred to as “The Services”) The Services provided to the customer, are subject to the following terms and conditions. By confirming a T-DOC booking, the customer accepts these Terms and Conditions.
Appointments and Rates:
T-DOC will attend the customer’s premises at the prearranged time. The Customer will pay for all Services provided, at the rates currently indicated on our website or quoted.
T-DOC normal working hours are Monday through Friday, 08:00 to 17:00. In some cases, subject to previous arrangements being made, The Services will be provided out of the normal working hours. These will include Saturday and or Sunday and a latest working time of 21:00. An overtime fee will be charged for these additional working hours. Weeknights and Saturdays will be charged at one and a half times the normal hourly rate. (As well as travel reimbursement.) Sundays will be charged at double the normal hourly rate. (As well as travel reimbursement.) The T-DOC engineer will remain at the customer’s premises for the entire time on site.
1. T-DOC must be notified of any appointment cancellations, by no later than 2 hours, prior to the appointment. T-DOC reserves the right to invoice any customer when cancellation occurs, less than two hours prior to the appointment.
2. The “no fix, no fee” policy only applies to home users and not to business users.
3. If the T-DOC engineer offers a solution that the customer does not wish to use, the customer will be charged for the time spent on site up to this point.
4. If the technician is prevented from resolving a problem because the customer does not posses the appropriate software disks, drivers or product serial numbers, power outages, the customer will be charged for the time spent up to that point.
5. If the technician diagnoses a fault with a customer’s Internet Service Provider, even when the ISP denies any fault, the customer will be charged the standard rates for the time spent on site.
The customer will pay T-DOC the amount invoiced by the T-DOC technician. This amount is due to T-DOC from the time the invoice is first given or sent to the customer. T-DOC will attend the Customer’s premises for the agreed period, by the customer, prior to or at the commencement of the appointment. T-DOC will endeavor to diagnose and or remedy the problem(s) described by the customer, at the commencement of the appointment. If the problems have not been remedied at the end of the first hour of T-DOC attendance, T-DOC will discuss with the customer the options available. The customer may ask T-DOC to continue working on the problem(s), or make a further appointment. The customer may terminate the appointment at any time. On termination, the customer will pay T-DOC the amount incurred in respect of additional time, if any, beyond the first hour’s attendance. Payment is to be made in cash or by cheque or Electronic Fund Transfer. (provided the T-DOC technician is supplied with a printed copy of the completed transfer.) Credit card payment is accepted, however, T-DOC only accepts certain credit cards. Please enquire when booking your job which cards can be used. In the event of a default or dishonored cheque or non-payment, T-DOC will charge interest at the rate of 1.5 percent per month. The interest will be charged from the date of the invoice up to and including the date payment is made in full.
1. T-DOC accepts no liability in respect of any problem(s) it is not able to remedy due to any matter beyond its control. Including, but not limited to, the age, specification or condition of the customer’s hardware and or software. As well as a customer’s failure to provide appropriate software disks, drivers, product serial numbers, power failures, or any fault with the customer’s ISP.
2. The customer hereby confirms that a full back up of the customer’s hard-drive has been made prior to T-DOC commencing The Services. The customer further confirms that there is no legal restriction or impediment to T-DOC providing Services to the customer.
3. T-DOC shall, under no circumstances, be liable, either in contract, tort or otherwise for any damage or injury caused to the customer, its employees, agents or any third parties. Including, without limitation, any direct and or indirect or consequential damages, expenses, costs, profits, lost savings, earnings, interruption to business activity, lost or corrupted data or other liability arising out of or related to The Services provided by T-DOC or out of installation, de-installation, use of, or inability to use the customer’s computer equipment, hardware, software or peripherals. The customer will, upon demand, indemnify T-DOC in respect to loss, damage or injury arising from the provision of The Services. T-DOC has no liability to the Customer for data loss or damage incurred in any circumstances whatsoever.